Wednesday 18 December 2013

Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) sign ups for last minute Christmas finishes!!!

We're getting closer and closer.......only.....




and it's only 2 more days till our last Friday Night Sew In for 2013!!!!

 
Make sure you join with us as to craft your last minute Christmas gifts (or maybe something just for you)  The prize will be a surprise........after all, it IS Christmas!!!!
 
reindeer christmas gift box...
 
So sign up and join with us this Friday night.......if you need more information, just click on the FNSI tab  at the top of my blog to read all about it!
Looking forward to our Christmas stitching date!!!!
Sugary hugs xox :o) 
 
 
 

20 comments:

Lyn said...

Looking forward to it

Liz said...

Hi, This will be my first sew in LOL. Hope to continue in the new year as a regular.

Shari said...

I am sew in! Look out family, I'll be putting up a do not disturb sign. C U l8r!

Maria said...

Gee! Where did that month go? lol

Susan said...

The pressure is on!

Maria said...

Oh No another month gone and then it's JAN 2014 ekkkkk!!!!!!!!!

De said...

Yep! I think I will be doing last minute! other wise I might just start a new project and say to heck with the last minute :)

Cath said...

I have to make a huge effort to finish my sons quilt so I can wrap it for xmas day......only the binding left, but it is a queen size quilt.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Pinnylea Creations said...

Where's the year gone? Not sure what I'll do (have a multitude of UFO's!!) will just have to see what takes my fancy :)

Narelle said...

I'll Be there, just one more gift to finish off.
Thank you :o)

Lin said...

Have a great evening - sorry I won't be sewing but will be thinking of you. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

I will be there...thanks for the invite xx

Nanna said...

I miss my sewing room lol! can't wait fo settle in for the day Fri
Helen

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Will be quilting the night away on a deadline!

kiwikid said...

Looking forward to this Friday...last day of work..yay...lots of stitching time!!

Sue said...

joining in on the one of the year but looking forward to next year

Kaisievic said...

So excited! I am actually home tonight to stitch! Yay!

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Got something planned already. Should be fun.

Shari said...

Yikes! I'm so excited to join in that I stuck my name in twice. Sorry! I worked all night and I'm going to go try to sew something now. I'll try not to jab myself or some other silly thing! Happy sewing!

sophie said...

I am looking forward to some quiet time with my sewing machine tonight.