Monday 11 August 2014

FNSI - Sign Ups for Friday Night Sew In are open!

Well, hasn't it crept up on us very quickly this month?
I can't believe this will be the third Friday in August already.....seems like August just begun yesterday!  Mind you, that would be because the first Friday was the 1st of August so we hit the ground running this month, didn't we?

Ok.......make sure you link up with Mr Linky below as I've got a wonderful prize this month.    I haven't got it yet, but I'll be in Townsville all this week due to my father-in-law's second lot of surgery to remove a cancerous kidney, so I have buying plans while I'm there!  I'm thinking of organising some stitchy magic from HERE for our prize........can't give too much away yet, but just know that it will be good!


If you haven't joined in before, that's ok......have a look at the tab labelled FNSI at the top of my page for further info and let yourself go!  
I'll be looking forward to some sanity stitching by Friday, I bet......don't know if I'll be off the radar as we head off tomorrow morning, but I plan to blog 'basic' from my phone so that I can keep in touch.   I can see Friday will be a chocolate and wine kinda night!


Don't forget to sign up....

Sugary hugs xox :o)

28 comments:

e said...

You have been a very busy beaver of late. Love your need look; Ralphie is looking pretty handsome and you are gettting lots done. "See" you Friday :)
love and hugs

retdairyqueen said...

Looking forward to Friday night once again
Hope al goes well with your FIL xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy sending you big hugs my friend and hope all goes well for your FIL.xx

Jan said...

Best of luck for good news for your FIL, Wendy. I can't believe it's FNSI time already - the month is flying by.

Cath said...

You are not wrong about this month flying past......the year just seems to be racing faster and faster towards *dare I say it* Christmas! Hope all goes well with the Surgery and your FIL.

Shannon Meyer said...

Oops, I linked up wrong the first time , then got it right the second time. Any way to delete the first link?

I've not joined in for long time so I'm pretty excited to get back to sewing!! Thanks for hosting this:)

Cheryll said...

I'm on my own private retreat...so I'll be sewing heaps...perhaps all day and all night...yeah!!!

Jeanette said...

Saw the title if your post & thought to myself " say it isn't so" . It has come around again way to fast. Hope all goes well with your FIL. Hugs, xx

Jo said...

Like the new look of your blog. Pretty fresh colours.
Is it me on my iPad but I have trouble reading all the italics.....
Good luck for you FIL

Jo said...

Oops , yep, it was me....

Kim said...

I don't know where the year has gone. Best wishes to your father in law for his operation. See you Friday now what should I make.

Maria said...

Wow! That month since the last FNSI did go quickly didn't it? Lol

Lyn said...

Gosh that has come around fast..see you all on Friday..

Jacqueline Morris said...

I cannot believe we are now into August... looking forward to Friday :)
smiles :)

Iris said...

This is my first time participating and I look forward to it. See you friday!

Gina said...

I'm in again. can't believe how much I got done last time xx

Anonymous said...

So this isn't my first FNSI BUT.... my last was in 2011!! Yikes! So it's like my first time all over again! Looking forward to it.

Lin said...

Hope everything goes well for your father in law Wendy and will be thinking of you all. xx

Fiona said...

see you there...
Hugz

Pinnylea Creations said...

Great look to your page Wendy. I'll bring extra chocolate just in case we run out xxx

Kristen King said...

I have a ton of sewing to do this Friday night...hopefully I will get SOMETHING done! :)

Barb said...

See you all tomorrow night!!!
He he!
Barb :)

Susan said...

I'll be there...sure I can find something to do!!!!

Noela said...

Will be there tonight to sew along. Hugs.....

Janet said...

I'll be sewing tomorrow - my Friday night. Hope all you people who are ahead of the game are having a great sewing time tonight.

Mary K said...

Sewing tomorrow too. Today I went to a Quilting, sewing and knitting expo.spent money but it was all so worth it.

Mad about Craft said...

Joining this month, last minute I know but wasn't sure as got grandson overnight!

Sue said...

My first FNSI in over a year!