Wednesday 19 November 2014

FNSI Sign ups

It's nearly time!  Friday Night Sew In.......can't wait!  You know how it's my favourite time of the month (well, only slightly ahead of Friday Night With Friends FNWF held on the first Friday of each month and hosted by the lovely Cheryll)!
I haven't chosen a prize yet.....I'll choose after work today, but I have got a fabulous recipe in mind,

via google images
 quick and healthy,  that you can nibble on as you sew with your favourite 'tipple' (and yes, it does involve chocolate!)... but I'll share that tomorrow too.
Sooooo...here it is....sign ups for this month's FNSI.  If you haven't been here before......
WELCOME
You can find out more about the FNSI on the FNSI tab at the top of my blog if you're unsure what it's all about, or you can email me (wbert4(at)gmail(dot)com).
I'm really looking forward to spending my Friday night with you all!

xox Sugary hugs :o)






29 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Oh WOW!! How wonderful, this has come around, just when I am needing inspiration to finish some Christmas things.
I simply LOVE joining in...
Smiles :)

KERYN B said...

I'm in.....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sharpening the needles and untangling my threads...oh and leaving the box of Hobnobs unopened...see you then!

Kaisievic said...

Can't wait - lots more Bah Humbug to stitch!

e said...

I'll be there. Thanks for the invite :)

Maria said...

Yes !! I can actually sew something I can post... Secret sewing all in the mail...

Jeanette said...

Yes I'll be here. Either desperately trying to finish something or catching up with BOMs. Hugs, xx

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I will be there on Friday night eating chocolate, drinking wine, and sewing the night away!

Sue said...

I'm in!

Susan said...

really need to buckle down tonight!!!

Maria said...

Swap deadlines loom...so lots of Xmas stitching for me!

Lin said...

Love it but it comes around soooo quickly!! Lots to do so will be busy. Thank you Wendy. xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Thank you Dear Wendy....can't wait...

Pinnylea Creations said...

Chocolate on tomorrows shopping list :)

Anonymous said...

First time on Friday Night Sew-in, looking forward to a bit of me time :-)

Janet said...

I think I will actually make it this month!!

Karen's Korner said...

I am in again. I have great plans to use up some of my Christmas fabric.

Josie said...

Just what I needed to get my bum back in the stitching saddle! Now... what'll I work on.....xx

Sharm said...

Getting my bits and pieces together in anticipation!

Pinnylea Creations said...

Can I ask a silly question? On the sign up list why are some people red and some people green? I wonder about this every time...

Raewyn said...

Thank you again Wendy. I'm looking forward to a nice Friday night sewing in :-)

Bev C said...

Hello Wendy,

I will be crocheting tonight.
Thanks for hosting.

Happy days.
Bev.

Shelly said...

Back again for tomorrow night! Thanks!

Noela said...

Thank you Wendy, I'm all signed up. Have some tracing, cutting out and stitching to do. See you tonight. Hugs....

Vicki said...

Thanks Wendy, I'm in...

Mary K said...

Thanks for the reminder. I am wanting to finish a charity top.

retdairyqueen said...

Iam a late entry but have been sewing along with you

Sam I Am...... said...

Thank you for hosting this as it motivated me to "get creative" at least in my own little way and knowing there are all kinds of friends out there doing the same thing! Too bad we can't have a giant Skype get-together! I'll work on that!

The Crafty Creek said...

Hi Wendy, I'll definitely be sewing tonight, thanks for hosting the party :-)