Saturday 18 April 2015

FNSI–what can you win?

Before I tell you that, I need to show you what I got up to on Friday Night!  I know, I’m a tease…..

IMG_5964 mod

I started my needlecase by Annie Downs from Hatched and Patched from my first month’s Tilda Club instalment.  Now that’s a big thing for me…..my long time followers know what I”m like with kits and UFOs…..two and even three-digit numbers are not far from my vocabulary! So seeing as this is a January 2015 one, I think it has to be an all-time K..A.R.T.S. record!  (Kitted And Ready To Start)

Mind you, I probably should be getting on with some of the UFO’s I’ve already started, but this one was just too stinkin’ cute to not start, don’t you think?  And you can never have too many needlecases.  I’m planning on finishing this one during the coming week.  We’ll see how that goes, shall we?

So what did you get up to?  I’ll go visiting blogs on Monday to see, and if you’ve remembered to blog about your Friday night events, you might be the lucky winner of……

PicMonkey Collage

 

It’s a Rosalie Quinlan ‘Simply Stuffies’ kit of Matroyshkas, with the printed linen panel and contrasting fabric…just so sweet!   I’ll have to make sure Mr RNG is free on Monday to help me with the draw.  Keep your fingers crossed…..it may just be you!

I’m off to write a speech now…..it’s our official opening of the Artspace tomorrow so I best be ready.

Have a wonderful Sunday…enjoy whatever you do.

xox Sugary hugs :o)

signature

18 comments:

Maria said...

Fabulous block... Oh I think we all have UFOs we COULD be working on but anew project is more fun....

All the best with the Artspace opening.

Beautiful giveaway....

wish2stitch said...

Those Tilda projects are just lovely. You made some great progress on yours. Thanks for organising FNSI.

Allie said...

Ooh Wendy how pretty is that!!!! Is that needleturn????? Holy cow. I can so relate on all the projects - sometimes I get so overwhelmed by them all I have to sit down and play solitaire on the computer for a few hours. *G* Lovely prize for FNSI!

Käthe said...

Ich liebe Tilda !
Schönes Wochenende und liebe Grüße
Käthe

Indigo Blue said...

A big day for you tomorrow. All the very best to you and everyone involved.

Karen's Korner said...

I can see why that one has gone to head of the queue.

Christine M said...

What a gorgeous block, Wendy. I don't know if my only sewing one press stud while stitching along with the girls in the Northern Hemisphere counts! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy oh I love Tilda and good luck with your speech xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching and prizes. Best of luck for Art space xx

Alexandra said...

Your embroidery is beautiful and an nice giveaway

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Wendy,
so cute, love your stitches. What a pretty needlecase this will be. Great Friday night sewing.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Indigo Blue said...

Searched for group on Flickr but two others came up. Can anyone send me the link please?

e said...

Always so much loveliness and busy-ness on the Lane :) Love what you've been up to.
XX

Anonymous said...

That IS a cute needlecase pattern! Someone will be lucky to win the kit. I'm sure your speech will be perfect and welcoming!

Deb R said...

Lovely block, love Annis designs.

Lin said...

That Anni Downs piece looks gorgeous - finish it soon as I want to see! xx

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely block, so pretty in the tilda fabrics.

ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

Kaisievic said...

Love your stitching, Wendy and that is one cute FNSI prize.